I’ve been given my first blog award!!!
I’m excited and honored to have been given the Versatile Blogger Award by Beth who writes an amazing blog called Far From Camelot! If you have never read Beth’s blog, you are definitely missing out!
This is my first blog award so to say I was extremely happy when I found out is an understatement. LOL Thank you sooo much Beth! 🙂
Okay enough gushing LOL…Here is How It Works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 or 16 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
7 facts about me:
1. I work full time as a Quality Assurance Analyst.
2. It is a dream of mine to visit Ireland.
3. I am a musical FREAK. I love them…to the point that I own all 3 High School musical movies and have DVR’d both Camp Rock movies even though my daughter is still to young to get into them. I can’t help it, anything with singing and dancing draws me in. LOL
4. If I ever get rich I want to build a house with large airy rooms that have high ceilings and lots of windows. The house will be a 2 story with a master bedroom that has a bay window and a huge plush window seat where I can sit and read books. Outside there will be a wrap around porch that goes around the entire house and a porch swing in the front, where I can also sit and read.
5. I am proud of myself for living out my dream of giving birth to my daughter naturally.
6. My husband is 8 1/2 years older than me, almost to the day
7. I can’t stand on one foot. In fact I’ve never been able to. People never believe me until I show them. LOL I think it must have something to do with all of the earaches I had as a child. It’s the only thing I can come up with since I’ve never met anyone else who has this problem. LOL
Below are some (15 – 16, per the rules) really awesome bloggers that are more than deserving of the Versatile Blogger Award! Please check them out! I promise you won’t be disappointed!
2. Morning Erection (don’t let the name scare you, it’s not an adult blog…give it a chance or you’ll be missing out!)
12. Victoria’s Voice
15. Flipside: Sanity is Overrated (there is a content warning you have to accept, but don’t worry I haven’t seen anything even worthy of this…it’s a great blog!)
The above are in no particular order. 🙂
So once again, thank you, thank you, thank you to Beth at Far From Camelot! I can’t even tell you how much I appreciate it! 🙂